Bishop G E Patterson Singing The Old Time Way Gospel Music Cd chronicle

Glory - Bishop G E Patterson Singing The Old Time Way Gospel Music Cd chronicle

Hi friends. Yesterday, I discovered Glory - Bishop G E Patterson Singing The Old Time Way Gospel Music Cd chronicle. Which is very helpful in my experience so you. Bishop G E Patterson Singing The Old Time Way Gospel Music Cd chronicle

Singing The Old Time Way is the most recent publish from Gospel Artist Bishop G.E. Patterson, and is someone else winner from this talented musician.

What I said. It shouldn't be the final outcome that the actual about Glory. You read this article for facts about what you need to know is Glory.

Glory

I wish it weren't the case but, it's not daily that I get a Cd from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from starting to end. There is commonly a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Singing The Old Time Way. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Gospel music fans will identify some of the well known guests that have been assembled to play along with Patterson on some of the tracks. Artists like Alvin Speight and Sylvester Robinson just to name a couple.

Overall Singing The Old Time Way is superior from starting to end. One of those Cds that after a few listens the songs are just etched into your memory. A must have for the Gospel fan. literally spectacular from starting to end.

While the whole album is superior the truly standout tunes are disc 1, track 13 - Glory Glory Hallelujah, disc 1, track 18 - Jesus Is Mine, and disc 2, track 16 - My Heart Is Fixed My Mind Made Up.

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On Repeat"] is disc 2, track 15 - How Much I Owe. Great track!

Singing The Old Time Way publish Notes:

Bishop G.E. Patterson originally released Singing The Old Time Way on March 8, 2005 on the Podium Records label.

Cd Track List Follows:

Disc 1:

1. Intro

2. Old Time Way, The

3. Old Ship Of Zion

4. Going Back To Jesus

5. He Never Has Left Me Alone

6. No Never Alone

7. I'm Going To Live So God Can Use Me

8. Jesus I'll Never Forget What You've Done For Me

9. Sweet Jesus - He's The Lily Of The Valley

10. I'm Leaving All To result Jesus

11. I Want To Be Like Jesus

12. I'll Take Jesus For Mine

13. Glory Glory Hallelujah

14. Fantastic Hallelujah

15. Praise The Lord Forever And Forever

16. Isn't He Wonderful

17. To Me It's Wonderful

18. Jesus Is Mine

19. Just someone else Day

20. I Shall Never Let Go His Hand

21. What More Can He Do

22. I Thank The Lord For Jesus

23. I Got Just What I Wanted From The Lord

24. When The Fire Fell

Disc 2:

1. When I Think Of The Goodness Of Jesus

2. When I See The Blood

3. I Know It Was The Blood

4. Blood Prevails, The

5. I Know His Blood Has Made Me Whole

6. I Know The Bible Is Right

7. Jesus Is On The Mainline

8. Saints Don't Stop Praying For The Lord Is Nigh

9. Thou Carest Lord

10. There Is Therefore Now No Condemnation

11. Tell Is Over Again It's Never Been Told

12. Count Up All The Cost

13. Jesus Paid It All

14. You Brought Me Lord

15. How Much I Owe

16. My Heart Is Fixed My Mind Made Up

17. Do Lord Remember Me

18. Oh My narrative Will Be There

19. He'll Understand And Say Well Done

20. What Do You Want The Lord To Say

21. I Get Inside The Gate

Personnel: Walter Dunlap, Alvin Speight (guitar); Derrick Jackson (organ); Barbara Jackson, Mance Aytchan (keyboards); Sylvester Robinson (bass guitar); Martez Taylor, Jackie Weems (drums).

I hope you will get new knowledge about Glory. Where you possibly can offer use within your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is passed about Glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment